Saturday, September 6, 2008

Random Thoughts

Article from Psychology Today on a study about broccoli's health benefits. A dietitian quoted in the article used the term "broccoli and its vegetable friends." Hee, hee!

Cool: Not Martha found a sugar and shea butter scrub that didn't leave her tub dangerously slippery. Why do they sell so many oil-based products to use in the tub and shower? I tried one once, slipped, and scared myself to death. Speaking of scrubs, what is with the obsession with exfoliation? I mean, apart from your feet (and maybe your elbows?), do you really need to be sand-blasting your poor body?

Speaking of poor bodies, my poor husband has a case of poison oak, and I'm finally able to hug him again (very gently) without setting off some serious itching.

Well, I'm off to get a smackerel of something to eat and then settle down for tonight's Giants game.

Ta ta for now,
Sylvie


No comments: