Friday, February 29, 2008

Most of this stuff makes me happy

My Potion solid perfume (from Lush) was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. It smells wonderful (my husband agrees). It came with samples of a couple of their buttercreams – Heavenly Bodies and Skinny Dip. I put a little Potion on, and we went for a walk by the river. It was a beautiful evening, but the walk was a bit depressing because they’ve started to remove some mature trees in preparation for a levee expansion project. Near a tree that had been felled, we heard a Bewick’s Wren scolding. No doubt the tree had been part of its territory.

The sunset was lovely, though.
There were these bright yellow mushrooms.The cute tendrils of wild cucumber were everywhere.
On the craft front: Granny square tortoises from Roman Sock, via the Craft Magazine blog. There are lots of other cute patterns, including a tree frog and a manta ray.

Ta ta for now,
Sylvie

No comments: