Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Random Thoughts of 1-29-08

I still need to download my photos from our San Francisco trip ... Anyway, the only thing going on around here is work, and lots of it -- I am so stressed out and busy and worried and focused and distracted and achy in so many places that I am not any fun to be around. Oy vey. And, I'm catching my husband's cold. Poor thing -- he has been so sick with this cold. Every time he starts to feel better for a while, he starts to feel crappy again. Oh well, it's Tuesday, so thank goodness Carl was there to comfort us. Speaking of Carl, here is a sweet blog entry written by his widow, Ann Druyan, on the 10-year anniversary of his death. It's titled "Ten Times Around The Sun Without Carl."

I did manage to get out of the office for walks yesterday and today. The light was so beautiful yesterday (especially reflecting off of the sycamores). Today, there were scads of robins on my walk, which cheered me up for a bit. Nature will keep you sane.

I'd like to go to the Folsom Quilt Show this weekend, so I really hope I don't get too sick.

Good night,
Sylvie

No comments: